January 3, 2011

What's Up!

I've noticed I haven't done very many updates on how our little Bean is doing these days, but she's great!
She turned 8 months old on Christmas day!
She now has 3 teeth and the 4th is starting it's journey out too!
She's now 26 3/4 inches tall (we measure every Christmas at my parent's house, a tradition that my Grandpa did with my brother and me growing up.)
She l.o.v.e.s sitting and playing almost more than her Jenny Jump Up...can you tell?
She has learned to clap her hands very well.
She loves dancing and it's the cutest thing I've ever seen (isn't that what every mom thinks?)
I'm pretty sure she's going to be one of those kids that crawls for a week before she walks.  When we do 'tummy time' lately, she get's so frustrated that she can't move forward that she either screams and moves backwards across the room or just lays her head down and does nothing.  But I did find her almost under the ottoman the other day.  I thought it was safe to go to the bathroom really quick!  But she pulls up and stands for 3 to 5 minutes at a time!
And she's starting to get brave and I and I can see her let go with one hand, get her balance, and then let go with the other hand and stand on her own for about 5 seconds!!!
She is also loving solid foods and APPLE JUICE!  She adores cheese...imagine that.  I can definitely see her starting to make the tranistion to not wanting baby food that much anymore.
That's all I can think of for now, but she still just as sweet as ever!
oh and we're 98% sure the poor thing has her moma's curley hair!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted you to know that Ryan told me the other day while we were looking at your pictures of Georgia that she is "one dang cute kid". I knew you would love that:)

    ReplyDelete