January 15, 2011

F.Y.I.

I'm going to go ahead and say, I'm not even sure if this is worth blogging about.  BUT if anybody has a secret love for trying to find amazing, but frozen Chinese food, join me!  For some reason the Chinese restaurants in our town kind of sketch me out.  But I think I would still try to find good frozen Chinese food either way.  Yesterday, I had to go to Wal-mart, and in the midst of my super-market-sweep style shopping I snagged up a little Chinese box I've been dying to try.
Verdict:
Save your $2.50
a.k.a. not good.  The 'Asian Style Sauce' tasted like some sad attempt at left over gravy (gravy does not = Asian) and there might have been 3 pieces of beef.
Be Ware!

Don't worry though, I haven't lost all faith.  I already have my eye on another brand I want to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment