January 3, 2011

Warning: Christmas Morning

There are a LOT of pictures in this post...you can't say you weren't warned.  I mean it's the Bean's first Christmas!  We have to go overboard, right?!

If you read these posts in order, you know we went to my parent's beautiful home in good 'ol Habersham (my gosh, I love that place)! It was the most perfect Christmas I could have imagined!  Not because of the gifts (although those were great), but I feel like I have a new found love for the birth of Jesus now that I have my own little bundle.  {Enter emotional mommy talk here}

We started the morning with a beautiful Christmas tree...
...with lots of pretty presents...
...and a ridiculously gorgeous sunrise...
...then Georgie woke up (45 minutes late...somebody obviously didn't know Santa came) and enjoyed some snuggle time with uncle Marshal...
...THEN she saw what Santa brought...
...not to mention all the other presents for a little someone special...
..."for me?"...
   
..."dad, i'll be glad to help you open yours, too!"...
..."why am I in this tackle box...please tell me"...
...then we had to tickle her to death...
...shortly followed by her trying to eat my face off.
Then enough was enough, it was time to play!
Then Grandma and Uncle Brian came over...
and Grams, too!
   
And THEN we had a WHITE CHRISTMAS!!!  First one in 138 years!!!
Georgia says, "your welcome, world." hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment