February 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

The ever-so-cute Julia from Black Tag Diaries has decided to make her Thankful Thursday posts in to a linky party.  Every Thursday she lists some things that she is thankful for so I'm going to join in on this little party.
...........................................................................
Today I am thankful for:




1} My healthy child!  I feel like I keep reading on facebook how many little little kids are really sick or even in the hospital right now from this Flu.  I'm so glad we've been able to keep Georgia Bean from it so far.  But we will continue praying for this wonderful health!









2} This beautiful (inside and out) couple coming to spend the night with us on their journey to Charleston.  They are so special to both Jason and me.  They have actually been away for quite some time; a year in Romania and now they're on their way back from Colorado.  They are the reason Jason and I even met.  So yes, I am very thankful for these two.

2 comments:

  1. yay jessmie! thanks for joining in! love that picture of the bean:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so sweet! Just having a lazy Saturday enjoying this beautiful sunshine and thought I would check out your blog! I adore you and our friendship! xxxx

    ReplyDelete