November 11, 2010

RaNDom tHUrsDaY

I've been emailing with some girlfriend's of mine about our 2nd annual girls weekend.  One of the girls commented about it only being 57 more days and I realized that I've never shared my love of "Countdowns" with yall!
Just to name a few of the bigger things going on in our life!
Thanksgiving: 14 days
Jason's Birthday: 29 days
Charlottesville:  29 days
Georgia's First Christmas: 44 days
New Years: 50 days
Girl's Weekend: 57 days

Oh and did I tell you that this AMAZING girl got engaged to this sweet boy on Friday!
I don't know that I could be any happier for these two!
Welcome to the "circle-of-trust", Ryan (for anyone that got that reference, hahahaha)!

I have plenty of other random things floating through my head, but I'll spare you.
          

1 comment:

  1. I can not even express the JOY you bring me!! I am smiling from ear to ear at your countdowns...It's one of the 2,874,319 reasons I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete