As I sit here stuffing my face with all the left over candy corn while the pumpkin candles burn, I realized I forgot to show you the little project I accomplished this weekend. Thanks to seeing all the other cute projects people in the blog world do, I figure I should at least try ONE!
I made some flower headbands for the Bean and me (yes, they match...she might hate me later for that). Emily, over at Jones Design Company has a step by step process of how to make the flowers (if you check it out, don't be surprised if you see Georgie in a variation of that shirt very soon). I just figured out how to get them secured on the headbands. I'm actually really impressed with myself at how they turned out!