November 1, 2010

Encouraging Nudge

As I sit here stuffing my face with all the left over candy corn while the pumpkin candles burn, I realized I forgot to show you the little project I accomplished this weekend.  Thanks to seeing all the other cute projects people in the blog world do, I figure I should at least try ONE!

I made some flower headbands for the Bean and me (yes, they match...she might hate me later for that).  Emily, over at Jones Design Company has a step by step process of how to make the flowers (if you check it out, don't be surprised if you see Georgie in a variation of that shirt very soon).  I just figured out how to get them secured on the headbands.  I'm actually really impressed with myself at how they turned out!
             

2 comments:

  1. DONE...by FAR my favorite picture of Georgia...EVER!!! Seriously...NO LIE!!! And the one of you is awesome TOO! ;)BTW...please help me learn HOW to comment w/o using anonymous...urgh! :) ~Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute. thanks for the mention. You are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete