October 29, 2010

Beyond Cute

I've been meaning to do this post for quite some time now.  I always talk about all my amazingly talented friends, well I've got another that I've been meaning to add to the list.  Kimberli Krippner, who just happens to be (follow me here) my brother's girlfriend's mom, is super talented!  She's made some adorable stuff for Georgia already, but a few weeks ago she made this awesome shirt for the Bean! 
I can't get over it!  She's definitely wearing this even after Halloween!
She's got a lot of cute things on her website that she makes and all the clothes have been super soft.  Call her or email her.  I'm still trying to talk her into opening an etsy account!
{again, sorry for the phone camera}
                 

1 comment:

  1. that is darling!! kimberli is so talented. oh...ps, i passed on a little blogger award for you today:)

    ReplyDelete