October 21, 2010

Long time, No...post?!

Sorry for the blog delay, but we've been having so much fun lately!  A lot has happened in the last week and a half!  Jason got to take a WELL deserved vacation week, half of it in Charleston fishing, and the other half we went to the mountains in Lake Lure, NC.  Jason's sweet mom came up and helped me with the bean all week and I'm pretty sure they had an amazing time together.  Then when the weekend came my wonderful parents came up to watch her while i joined Jason and some of our friends in NC. 
So, yeah, Georgia is now rotten, but we had fun!
She also has sprouted her first two teeth!!!!!!!!!!! (I'm working on a picture of that) plus she got a jumper! and she loves it!  I'll post more about that later.
{I took this with my phone}
Hope you've been doing just as good as we have!
LOVE
           

No comments:

Post a Comment