October 25, 2010

Jumping Bean

The Jenny Jump Up has been, by far, one of the funniest things yet!  Georgia loves being able to move (although she loves being cuddled, too - she's pretty great like that), like pump the legs, wave the arms, get the whole body going!  So when we were asked what else she needed ( / wanted) we immediately said "a jumper!"  I'll be honest the first 3 or 4 days, she was quite confused.  She would look at us like, "My exersaucer is 10 feet away, why didn't you just put me in that instead of this harness!"
Well today was a whole new story.  I was fixing some lunch in the kitchen and all of the sudden i heard the spring just a bouncing!  She had done it!  Jason and I DIED laughing at how pleased she was with herself.  The Bean had figured out what the "harness" was for!
She's in love

No comments:

Post a Comment