October 9, 2010

New with Georgia

So.... I've been pretty bad with grabbing the camera lately unless it's the weekend, so the new developments haven't been documented.  I know, I know, I'll probably regret it one day soon (like right now) but the moments were just too cute!

She is laughing like crazy!  At a LOT of different things.  She has ticklish spots too, which is hilarious.  Jason does running man legs with her and she thinks it's the funniest thing ever!

She is also eating baby food, like a champ, I might add!  She had a slow start on the first night, but once we figured out it was much easier when she was reclined in her bouncy, it became a breeze!  I look forward to feeding her a different food every night (PEACHES are her favorite, and squash is by far her least favorite)!

And she's finding it hilarious to roll over in her crib.  This has only happened a few times, but I know it's about to become routine. Hahahaha!

I'll try to do better about getting pictures from now on! 
Have a great weekend!
                

No comments:

Post a Comment