August 30, 2010

I Can...but I Can't!

There is a website that I was introduced to when I was pregnant called "Oh Dee Doh".  It is quite possibly the cutest site I have ever been to that has baby/children ideas, tips, DIY projects, and helpful advice.  And the best part (for me) is it's all modern!  Everything is up-to-date, but still keeps the old ideas in mind.  Visit the site and you'll see what I mean. 
But when I checked it out today, there was this precious play kitchen with items from Ikea!  I know many people have their 'opinions' about Ikea, but I stink'n LOVE it!  Especially when you need something that's trendy or short term (because lets be honest, you're probably not passing this stuff down to the grand kids).
ANYWAY, I just loved these pictures of these play kitchens.  Hopefully Grandpa and Uncle Marsh will build something like this for Georgia one day (hint hint).  So although I can wait for her to be this old, I can't wait for her to have her own play kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment