August 27, 2010

4 Months

This has been a pretty big week for the Bean!  She turned 4 months on Wednesday, tried eating rice cereal for the first time (although I think we're going to put that on the back burner for a few more weeks), and had her 4 month check-up.  For those of you that are relatively new parents still, you remember this is another appointment with shots.  Great.  Last time Georgia got shots I cried more than she did.  Seriously!  Jason and I were both standing there and after she let out her first welp i just lost it.  I could still talk normal but tears were just running out of my eyeballs! It was crazy.  But I have to brag on my little champ because she might have cried for about 20 seconds before she was back to smiling! Love her!  And although I keep referring to Georgia as our "little" girl, she is quite the opposite.  Weighing in at a whopping 17.12 lbs and 24 3/4 inches tall!  Her weight is in the 97th% and height is 95th% and we couldn't be happier!!!  One more thing, our awesome friends Adam & Louise came over for dinner the other night and just showed up with their 9 month old's "Exersaucer" / "Play yard" (or whatever they're supposed to be called) for Georgia!!! LOVE THEM!
I was such a CHAMP at the doctor today!  And yes, mom is already shoving bows in my hair...
This isn't my "Exersaucer", but it's the one I play in when I'm with Mrs. Heather, and I love it!
I'm not pulling up quite yet, but Daddy put my hands up here and could hold on all by myself!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the updates!! I'm lovin your background.. help me with mine... :) give Ga big hugs and kisses from the Brown's!!

    ReplyDelete