March 16, 2011

16 Days?

Has it really been that long since I have blogged on our family page? Good grief...
If you ever want to keep up with what I am doing you can always visit Bird & Branch Redesign (which by the way, if you follow me on this blog, you should really click over and follow me on my other blog!)
But I just wanted to do a little update!

Sweet Georgie has 8 teeth now...yes E.I.G.H.T!

She had her first tasting of vanilla ice cream this past weekend and it was a HUGE hit!

We found out she isn't allergic to milk when she accidentally chugged a juice cup of whole milk from another little boy (another 'yay' that she likes milk),

Grass in the toes is just as fun as sand (which makes her mom a happy lady),

And outside is her favorite place to be!

The curls are becoming ferocious,

And she is really starting to talk up a storm!

No comments:

Post a Comment