December 3, 2010

Allie Monday Photography

I have to brag on my friends.  And one of my friends has recently taken her passion and talents and turned them into her full time job! If you already know the beautiful Allie Monday, then you fully understand everything I'm about to tell you.  For those of you that don't know her, she is an amazing photographer, a beloved friend by all she meets and a precious daughter of the King!  I have known her since college and have watched her photography grow into such amazing works of art!  I did a post a while back when she had taken some pictures of Georgia and me, but I wanted to share a few of her newer photos!
Allie lives in Anderson, SC but travels anywhere from Columbia, SC to Clarkesville, GA!
Again, I am so proud of her for pursuing what she loves and being able to take a leap of faith!
I love you, Allie!
Contact Allie, for anything you want documented; family pictures, senior pictures, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment