July 30, 2010

BIG TIME CATCH UP!

Ok, I'm very aware of how slack I have been on keeping up with our blog...especially since we've had "kind-of" a MAJOR event happen! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Ok, so now that we've gotten that over with, Jason and I are so incredibly in love with the most beautiful little blue eyed beauty to ever be put on this earth! I really never understood the amount of love that our friends had for their little ones until our Georgia Bean arrived. I'm totally obsessed (in a healthy way, haha). All that to say between packing away all of Georgia's clothes she's already out grown (yes, she is already in her 6 month outfits), and trying to pack away my maternity clothes this weekend, I am VOWING to play catch up with all the pictures we've taken of the Bean! Just don't be disappointed if I don't write as much!
SO MUCH LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment